Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome Home Daddy

Welcome Home Daddy!!!

It's been a LONG 3.5 weeks while Dave had to go on a detachment to fly in New Mexico.  Liv & I dressed up to pick him up from work on Monday afternoon.  I only snapped this one quick pic, but she was excited to see him & he was SO excited to see her.  Big smiles from them both!  She's changed a lot he says - bigger, more fun, more vocal, etc.  I don't notice too much of a difference being with her non-stop, so it's funny to hear what he has to say about it.  We grabbed lunch & went to the store & just hung out at home.  They played a lot & cuddled & we enjoyed having dinner together as a family again!

 She was *giggling* when he was kissing her & tickling her as we got her dressed for bed last night.  It was *HEART-MELTING ADORABLE*  I had her giggling a little bit again today & seriously if I could just bottle it up it could cure anything that ails you.  I can't wait til she does it more & longer as she gets bigger! :)

just for fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to share...I cant wait to hear her gigles in person! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!