Time flies ... & I'm just posting again. Tomorrow (today by the time most of you read this) Olivia will be SIX MONTHS OLD! I still feel like we're just getting used to everything & she's been here half a year already! Unbelievable!!
| Daddy found Olivia's Easter Basket - she tackled it out all over the ground. Too cute! |
Last weekend we had Easter dinner with the Dostals - a big ham dinner & fun talking about the little girls.
Wednesday Dave had classes all day & around 1 or so I thought I might not be feeling well & each hour I felt worse & worse to the point that when he got home at 5:30 I could barely hold Liv on the couch & had a 101.5 temperature. Whatever it was it hit me & hit me fast! So basically I had the fingers & toes even ache flu for a couple days & Dave was (luckily) able to help take care of me & Liv. Thursday morning I could barely even hold her I was aching so much.
We were supposed to go out of town this weekend (part pleasure - part work) but we didn't go.... right now I am grateful for that!
My Aunt Jan & Uncle Jim are in town & we had them over for pizza tonight, but unfortunately Olivia woke up from her last nap really early & was already tired & hungry when they got here & was not about to have people she barely knows hold her. haha! Whatcha gonna do?!
*The past couple of weeks we find her rolling around a lot more (we have to be really careful now to set up barriers in the living room or she can easily roll onto the tile or into trouble)
*She is reaching enough for toys that she's not quite scooting ...(but almost scooting) towards things she wants in front of her sometimes.
* She reaches up & behind her to grab things & is really grasping them.
*Also is getting wiggly & moving a ton on the changing table - always wanting to roll on her belly & flop around all the time.
This morning we finally fed Olivia rice cereal for the first time - we've let her taste some foods before but this was the real deal. Despite some yucky faces, I thought she actually ate almost all of it. (Daddy says a lot of it went everywhere....) The interesting thing is that even though she kept eating it she also kept giving yucky faces throughout the entire time too. Interested to see the reaction tomorrow....
Cheers
-L-
I am grinning from ear to ear looking at the pictures!!!! I have to get dad to get me to you!!! Glad you are feeling better, thank you thank you for the darling pictures she is soooooo precious! mmmmmwwwwwaaa!!
ReplyDeletelove,
Gramma
Toooo cute. The top pic looks like Dave as a girl :) Hope you are feeling better. Livy looks like she enjoyed her rice cereal to me ;)
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Love the faces she was making, too funny!
ReplyDeleteNot sure what you decided to do about spoons, but apparently demitasse spoons work well as baby spoons. Target has some online 6 for $10. Just thought I'd pass along :)
B-it's funny, I was scrambling around the house for a baby spoon - I thought we might not even have any! But this was included "FREE" in a set we received! :)
ReplyDelete