Thursday, May 19, 2011

What we love & What we've been up to!

I loooove playing.  Here I am smiling & talking.  Playing with my little purse.

Playing in an exersaucer we borrowed from some friends - I really enjoy being in here, moving around, making noises with the things to play with.  Mommy likes that it gives her 10 or 15 minutes where I'm not rolling & crawling all around the floor & am in a safe place to play for awhile!  Here I'm in the kitchen playing while she cleans out & organizes the pantry.

I LOVE this car - it's definitely the thing I love to play with most.  I will crawl around to get it & get upset if it gets stuck in between things or I can't reach it.  No clue what it is about this, but I could munch on this all day!

I love trying to be in places I shouldn't be as well.... under the chair, on the tile where I bonk my head, inbetween all the things Mommy sets up as a barrier.... :) (& I told you'd I'd do anything to get that car!)

Did I mention that I love doing things I'm not supposed to?..... like crawling to my dirty clothes & garbage from playing in the middle of my room while mom did a few things.  She just HAD to grab the camera when she found me doing this! :)  No worries, no dirty diapers in my garbage to get into. 

Holding on tight to the tag on my blanket.... (no wonder some mom invented the 'Taggies' blankets!)  I fell asleep finally after a lunch out with friends & a long trip to the store.  Mom thinks I look so sweet when I'm asleep like this.

And that's what I've been up to & some of the things I'm loving.  I'm crawling around more than ever.  Maybe mom could post a video of it sometime soon.  While doing all that, I take little breaks of rest & frustration....can't wait til I can really crawl around this place.  That will really freak Cabrinha out, I'm sure! :)

-L- for -O-  :)

3 comments:

  1. Life really changes when they dont stay put! Can't believe C will be moving around like that soon. She seems like she's moving around even more since i saw her. And I think she looks a lot like you in some of these pics (but I'm horrible at that).

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute. Does she ever sit still? You are really going to have your hands full with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming!!!! Gamma's coming:) dont change too much till I get there:) I cant wait to kiss kiss kiss you!!!!!! (Granpa too, hes just not as emotional as me:) mmmmmmwwwwwwaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!