Friday, June 3, 2011
In 7 month's I've learned. . .
...that sleep habits & napping will always change.
...that one day you have a non crawler & the next you do.
...that small army crawls go from a foot to all around the house in only a matter of days.
...that teeth really do pop up over night!
...that, much like wedding registries.... several months after the big day (wedding or baby) you realize all the stuff you really should have registered for instead. No matter what you say/think/do, many of those opinions & thoughts will change when you come face to face with the new reality of your new life.
....that other people will question different points of your parenting even if it just feels normal to you.
...that sometimes the things you feel/felt so strongly about - you're not sure why!
...that cloth diapering will always have a unique set of challenges to overcome.
...that even when you feel you've got it down, you don't.
...that a wiggly baby just get even more so when she wants to MOVE!
...that she always wants to move. Not a cuddler over here. :(
...that all the things you wanted, planned, or hoped to do don't always happen because:
...the weeks & months still move past super fast!
(had part of this in draft all week! oops! :) See, that last one will always be true!)
Happy Weekend!
-L-
1 comment:
To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I cant begin to tell you how much dad and I appreciate your blogs!!!!! You have such a gift. If I were to add a comment it would be....."and one day your baby has a baby...and I am not sure where the time went...only really thankful that the woman he chose is wonderful, Godly, a great mother, and we are so thankful for her...and love her tons!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Gramma