| I'm how old?! |
. . . and some things get harder!
. . . how much can happen in just one month.
. . . that sometimes you forget to even show baby things like waving and clapping & once you hit those milestones it's exciting to see what else they do & to practice what they've learned.
. . . that the shy head-on-the-shoulder move is super sweet.
. . . that even though baby cries at nursery and they come find you to get her (taking you away from the service), it's sweet that she's immediately quiet & calmer & loving on you as soon as you're there for her. (sweet for now but not if it lasts for half a year or more) :)
. . . you need to go to story times & play dates if nothing else but for a change of scenery & new things to play with.
. . . that 11 months goes by so quickly.... I can barely remember all the little things about Olivia since she was born & looking over photos it's such a sweet memory.
. . . that you can never get enough pictures. For as many pictures as I feel I do take, there are hundreds I wish I had - especially videos too!
. . . that love grows stronger & deeper as time passes.
This pumpkin has a creepy face on it...do y'all see that? I've got my eye on you!
|
SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what you mean about the clapping and waving?? ;)
Cannot believe how big she is getting! Love these posts and all the pictures. I am just dying to meet her in December!
ReplyDeleteToo cute-can't believe her first birthday is right around the corner :)
ReplyDelete