Thursday, March 29, 2012

March


This month Daddy came back from the 3 week DET in NM which wasn't fun except that 2 of those weeks we had G&G here visiting.  He got home about 2:30 am so Livy was shy with David in the morning after she woke up for all of 5 minutes & then she just wanted Daddy all day long!!  It was so sweet.

I keep trying to upload  a video of what we're up to these days - Lots of talking & figuring out words!! (I think it's too big though, so I'm going to try to figure something else out one of these days)

Dave's been working in the garage a lot again on a new set of Adirondack chairs.  Livy loves playing outside - it's one of her favorite things to do all day.  Some days I try to have an 'activity' for her & these have proven to be much fun.  And, thankfully, keep her happy & busy for an average of 45 minutes!!!  Wow.. for a girl with a 1 minute attention span this is definitely a wonderful blessing.  (even if I do have to sit & supervise that she isn't putting anything in her mouth)

Here is our water activity - One tub with ice cold water, one with water beads, and another with warm water - FUN!
Another sensory activity with Rice & Beans.... This was in the beginning before they were everywhere. :)

Whoops - Did you leave me unattended Mom?  Guess I'll just get into your makeup & put lipstick ALL over me except my for my pretty lips.  It's so sticky & colorful & fun.  Uh oh - are you not happy about me ruining it all?  Sorry!

 
My first time really coloring - My parents pretty much think it's beautiful!!


Playing at the park - Dad is so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she's so big! Definitely looking more like a toddler than a baby! Where did you find those water beads? I think Evan would love them.

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!