Today we totally just jammed around. Took a walk to the beach & to the pier this afternoon (I'm burned! too - is summer here already?!) Absolutely gorgeous out again!
Our good friend Joan brought over a Bumbo chair for us to borrow after a shout out request on facebook - SO sweet - Liv seemed interested in it - Cabrinha was too!! even if the picture below doesn't show it - ha!
Liv had a bath tonight, which she just looooves! Hoping for a good night's sleep for us all tonight!
To make a comment - Click on the blue "# Comments", type your comment & then in the "comment as" drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) then "post comment" & you're done!
(Maybe copy & paste comment in case it doesn't go through - if not try again & if you still can't get it to work, please let me know if u're having problems.
MMMMMWWWWAAAAA! how I wish I could kiss that smiling face! give her these kisses for me...MMMMMMMWWWWWWWAAAAAA!
ReplyDelete