Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday

How quickly a week goes by & all you planned to do passes in the wind.  Oh well!

Today I started to pick up the guest room for my mom's visit...which I meant to start on Monday.  ooops.

Liv had an odd napping day - she did lots of little bits of napping, but it still kept me busy.  We worked a lot more today on playing, talking, & tummy time.  I *wish* we had carpet here - we'd play on the floor much more & she'd not be sitting in her boppy next to me on the couch all day! ha.  we usually do any playing in her room where there is carpet. 

That's about it!


I much prefer any tummy time on my boppy - even though I look bored here :)  I fuss more (a lot more) if it's on the floor.

Look at me!  So cherry cute!
-L-

To make a comment - Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!

2 comments:

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!