Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Liv has been waking up earlier the last week & today was about 7.  (It used to be 8)  She's usually up for about two hours & then I put her down for a nap.  I was just winging it until about a week or week and a half ago when I was starting to figure it all out & now put her down every 2 to 2.5 hours from being up from nighttime or naps even if she doesn't look tired which works about 95% of the time. 

Her afternoon nap today - about 1pm - didn't work as smoothly - she just kept fussing & crying even though I could *see* she was sleepy. (The beauty of video monitors)  After about a half hour, and a tired momma who was trying to take a nap too, I just picked her up and cuddled her on my chest in bed & she fell asleep soon after! :)  I only napped about 30 minutes but she ended up sleeping til 4:10- when I woke her up to make it to a play date at the park (that started at 3)  I felt kind of bad, but I know she got a good 2 hour nap in there.  Took a long time to figure out where this park was & driving around town - but it was good to get out.  It was the one thing I had been looking forward to all week & day.  Nothing special - & most people left about 20ish minutes later - at least it got me out!  & grabbed soup/sandwich at McAlisters for dinner.

Hanging out in my Rockin' Red dipe

Cutie Patootie playing with a Giraffe


Somewhat happy still during tummy time

Brinas pouting b/c we didn't take a walk & she was being annoying wanting to play.

1 comment:

  1. Giraffes are cool mmmmkay? Loving the daily posts.....glad to hear the park was fun.

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!