Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today

Hey Guys!!  So, for the requests of more pictures & info..... (or a daily picture email like my sis H keeps requesting) ;) here is a blog.  Not sure if I'll keep up with it longterm, but if you subscribe or put it in your headline bar on your computer & check it every day you'll see the updates.  Especially over the next few weeks I'll probably update a bit more. 

Today we went to Target & did a lil bit of shopping - got a few freebies too.  Maybe I'll post about that tomorrow.  We took a long walk around the neighborhood & had a bath tonight.  O loves bath time - lots of big, big smiles while she moves around the water!  She was 'talking' a bunch today too. 

She's grabbing stuff well & putting it her mouth too.  Just hard sometimes to get the two to match up. ;)


Hanging out in my swing & playing with Sophie - BIG smiles to send to y'all!
A long walk made me sooo sleepy - I slept in my stroller for about 20 minutes afterwards.  Mommy just loved how big my cheeks look here - like a doggy's jowels hanging down. heehee.
Always have my hands in my mouth... (and don't even ask about paci's because when I do have them I pull them out & spit them out & then I cry.  using my hands I don't cry near as much.)

More to come tomorrow! :)
-L-

:::EDIT::: - To make a comment - In the drop down bar click Name/url at the bottom. Type your name, submit, & you're done!  (Ignore all of the other choices)  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous - 3 pics in one day. Such a lucky Auntie I am. Love the blog - great site! Keep it up - we LOVE the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree, agree! Thank you for this precious site. We love getting updates and seeing pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!