Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toys & a Haircut

Toys
I ordered a few toys for Liv last week - I originally was going to buy eco-friendly blocks made in Grand Rapids, MI but bought a few little things instead. ( She really doesn't have any/many toys. . . . (I should go take a pic of that)) So I know I need a few new things for her to see & play with once in awhile. We're trying to be *somewhat* minimalistic as far as baby/toy stuff but we know they still need things!!   Anyway, ALL these toys for a total of $?$?$?$ shipped.  Can you guess how much?

I bought a deal from eversave.com back in November.  It was a $35 gift certificate for $12 but with sign ups I got it for $5.  After an email code for 15% off & the gift cert. I paid an addt'l $1.96 for a total of $6.96
It would have been: $43.48  Wowzas! :)  ($35.98 with $7.50 for shipping)

Haircut!
Before - Yuck -Can you tell I haven't had a haircut since LAST spring?!  Being pregnant was still 'new' the last time I got a haircut.  ECK!  It just goes into a ponytail almost all the time....
I've been losing hair by the *handful* every day.... It was long past due.


                                    
                                             After!  I'm not in love with it - but it's so nice not to be so thick & blah.



Having a snack with daddy before he went to work tonight! :)

                                          
                                               Mommy & Me - we have sooo few pictures together. I had to grab one!

Cheers!
-L-

blocks in case you're wondering about them:

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty! Great job on the toys, you are making quite a name for yourself you wonderful saver you!
    Love you !
    mom

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!