Please let me know if this works or doesn't for you. I want to see if this will work ok in the future.
Not the best movie, but a 'short' one I wanted to try it out with.
(When you hit comments see the notes about posting. I know a few of you have said you have problems, so I appreciate knowing that. Sometimes on other blogs I have to basically 'submit' 3 times before it goes through - it will confirm when it does though. (copy/paste your comment first so you don't lose it.) This can be annoying but isn't a big deal if you know to check for it ) Thanks!!
Bummer...it says "this video is currently unavailable" when I tried...both in google reader and right from your website. Sorry!
ReplyDeleteThe first video didnt work...but the second one I have watched and smiled at three times already. Keep up the good work and thank you!!1
ReplyDeleteLove
gramma