Liv went to bed a bit after 9ish last night & was up again at 12:30 yellin'. (Only a half an hour after I went to bed - it definitely felt like the middle of the night already!) and then again about 6- into the pack n play again until 8.
Mom ran to a store & grabbed What-a-burger for lunch. We took a drive to the beach & soaked in the sun for an hour. Liv took a nap, & Cabs ran around.
We watched stupid people get stuck in the sand & cowboys who think they're all that in their giant pickups come rescue them. Dave & I not-so-secretly love watching this - because what makes people think they can get through a foot of sand in a little car that doesn't have 4 wheel drive?! duh.
We ordered a Spinach Alfredo pizza for dinner which was delicious - I could eat more now. I just may. (edit: I just did) ;)
Tonight Liv was nothing but overly tired, upset & crabby - poor little girl. She did, however, really enjoy a bath. back to being upset afterwards though. she's been in bed a bit earlier lately, so it'll be interesting to see how our schedules continue to change or when they solidify.
Earlier in the night we enjoyed watching her roll onto her belly on the couch a few times - the angles etc. made it really easy. ;) and
that's ok!
So beyond happy for Grandma's visit & help! :) We love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!