Friday, March 11, 2011

Just Hangin' Out

Yesterday . . . O & I took a walk to the beach & enjoyed the view.  Here she is takin' it all in at the beach. ;)  Our neighbor Greg & his dog Wrinkles caught up to us & we walked back from the beach together.  I met a neighbor with her 2 year old girl the other day & we ended up seeing them on a walk after we were home too. 

We had a bath & were a little fussy at night (most nights are a little)

Today - We hung out in the morning & I pulled out the two vacuum's & did the main house/carpets.  (We have tile floors all over & use a little vac for all over that doesn't blow it all around like the big ones do - this is the best.thing.ever.!) 

Our friend Joan came over for lunch at 11 & was holding Liv as soon as she walked in the door! ;)  Unfortunately, her smiles & laughs & excitment made Olivia cry!!  She didn't know what to do with this fun friend holding her & having fun!  She just kept staring at me & crying for a couple minutes, but she warmed right up to her after that & we had fun chattin' it up for the entire afternoon!  We went out & grabbed Subway & came back here for lunch & sat around til 4! :) It was the best part of the week!

Took a walk around the neighborhood this evening - & saw a lot of new faces.  Spring Break hits this weekend across the street & supposedly they're expecting 200,000 kids?!!  I dunno, I have to read the news myself, but either way it's supposed to be big & am glad I read the reminder to slow down since extra cops are around too! ;)

Made homemade Mac N Cheese for dinner tonight & that's about it!


O slept 9:30p-6:30a last night - wooohoooo!!  Hoping for the same or better tonight!
(edit: as I finish this it's 11:15p & she's up & crying -ughhh)

-L-

2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures of Olivia! I hope she sleeps well for you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that Panda outfit. Her Aunt Heather sure does know how to dress her.

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!