Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday


Liv slept until 6:30am again (but she was moving a lot through the night), but Cabrinha had me up at 5am acting weird.  I figured she was sick & we were in and out a few times, and finally I just left her outside til she barked at 6.  L & I napped in bed from 7:10-9:20 again.  Cab has been acting weird all day - no puking that I know of though.

L&I took a walk to the beach around 1 to check out how crazy the Spring Breakers were.  There was noticably more traffic - I had to wait for half a dozen + cars to drive by to cross the 4 lane highway (we're the last anything to turn to) & lots of cars going to the beach & while it's a lot more people than it has been, it wasn't as bad as a weekend in the summer usually is.  We sat and talked & watched fishermen for a little bit.  We ran into Greg on the way home & as we stood there talking I felt my foot burning! Ack - Fire Ants!  Stupid little things. . .

Took Cabrinha for a walk around the block tonight too so she wasn't too mad. ;) 

We got to video-talk to Grandma & Grandpa S. & cousin Spencer tonight & Daddy too! & G&G P. last night!

Today I put my diapers out in the sun to start to dry (which I've been wanting to do for months!) and even though they're a bit rearranged b/c I was chasing the sun with them.... look at the before & after!!

Ok, harder to see than I had hoped, but the liners on top have dark
stains & esp. this yellow one second on the right. 

No more stains!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!