Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Walk to the Beach

Early this afternoon we took a walk to the beach - it was absolutely, positively gorgeous outside today. 
 70 & sunny - - the kind of day you drive with the windows down, good tunes crankin' out loud & makes you feel good about life.  (I, however, didn't drive anywhere today - but I do love those days!)

So, I thought we'd share our walk to the beach with you! :)

The view on the way


Good waves today
Pelicans flying overhead
    
View of the drive down the beach  
Brina's friend Wrinkles was there to play with
      
My 2 girls :)


I sat on the porch & finished my book this afternoon during O's nap.  I even looked a bit red after.  Made mac n cheese for dinner tonight & now just going to start to clean the guest room & I have "Babies" that I rented to watch tonight too!  ... or maybe tomorrow
-L-

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you live there and get to just walk to the beach! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

To make a comment - Please Click on the blue "# Comments" & then in the comments drop down bar select NAME/url at the bottom. Type your name, (leave URL blank) submit, & you're done!
(Double check that it said that it left a comment - if it's a little red mark, click within your comment field & hit submit comment again - you might have to do this twice...) I don't know how to fix this. ack!